All submissions for the t-shirt design contest should be original work. No copying designs from previous shirts or from pictures found on the Internet.
The entry must use the following:
- Chess related images like the pieces, or checkerboard, etc.
- The name of the club (Spicewood Elementary Chess Club)
- Some reference to the Panther mascot
- The current school year (2019-2020) for example
- Draw an ORIGINAL design for this year’s Chess Club Shirt
- Do not copy, borrow, or plagiarize someone else’s work or ideas
- You may use pencils, crayons, markers, etc
- Draw your design on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper
- ONE entry per student
- Parents may assist kinder and 1st graders, but the concept, design, and work should be predominantly the student’s.
- Entries due at Chess Club Friday, October 4th 2019
- Chess Club coaches will choose the winning design
- Winning design will be sent to a graphic artist for touch up
- All decisions are final
The winner of the contest will receive $5 chess bucks for their help designing this year’s shirt and the winner’s name will be added to the design and printed on ALL shirts.
If you have any questions, please email the coordinators at email@example.com